Okay, I’ll put you on the rack a bit and start with the typical New Year’s Eve effect. Somewhere between the remains of the Christmas goose and the end of the New Year’s Eve party, many people are thinking about what will be different next year. And the longer you think about it, the more concrete your intentions for the next year will become. Far too often, by the end of January, everything has vanished into thin air and people are reluctant to remember what they wanted to change.
Does this situation perhaps sound familiar to you? If not, you can consider yourself lucky. Because then you either have no plans or you are one of the few who consistently implement what you have in mind. I would like to take up the topic of implementing a personal brand in the form of various articles and small videos on my blog and my YouTube channel in the near future. In doing so, I would also like to show one or the other possible solution how to approach the whole topic of implementation systematically.
I would like to start by answering the question asked at the beginning, have fun watching the video.
- Personal Branding: Tutorium. Teil 4
- Personal Branding: Tutorium. Teil 3
- Personal Branding: Tutorium. Teil 2
- Personal Branding: Tutorium
- Personal Branding für die bildenden Künste: die Bedeutung des künstlerischen Werks
- Personal Branding für die bildenden Künste.
- Personal Branding: wie schlagen Sie sich im Vergleich zu Ihren Wettbewerbern?
- Der Podcast zum Artikel: 4 Fragen mit denen du dein Personal Branding Projekt in den Sand setzt.
- Personal Branding: wie relevant sind Sie für Ihre Zielgruppen?
- Personal Branding: auf 3 Säulen sollst du deine Personenmarke aufbauen…