During the past few weeks I was extremely busy, therefore I had not enough time to write an article about DJing, positioning and marketing. Today I will have a closer look at the positioning strategy of Dubspeeka, one of my favorite artists.
Compared to Len Faki and Matthew Jay that artist covers more than one segment.Dubspeeka is an interesting producer, offering not an aggressive sound like the two DJs mentioned in the last articles, but they are still very energetic. On the primary EP you will find tracks that could be assigned to the low aggressive/rhythm-based techno segment, Outland 1.2 on the other side is a really calm and nearly melodic piece of music touching the low aggressive/melody based segment. Fargo – last but not least – is a typical pad-based song belonging to the segment in the middle. The diversity of Dubspeeka’s tracks is remarkable. You could build up a set with his songs starting with calm warm-up tracks and ending with driving peak tracks. Great. It might be clear to everybody that an artist offering such a diversity of different songs and sounds will be not as boring as the guys focusing on just one Segment. More next week, now listen to Dubspeeka.
Next week the short analysis of Alan Fitzpatrick’s positioning strategy. Stay tuned and enjoy your Weekend.
Mehr zu diesem Thema…
- House Altar – Mai 2021 DJ Set.
- My Uncle’s House Altar – März 2021 DJ Set.
- Mixcon 2020 – die Geheimnisse des Personal Branding in Kurzform.
- Warum eigentlich Personal Branding? Teil 2, was bringt es mir eigentlich?
- Was Sie schon immer über Personal Branding wissen wollten und warum die mixcon 2020 der erste Schritt in die richtige Richtung ist.
- Let’s play techno tonight…
- Was man nicht so alles im Internet findet…
- THD goes DJing! Die vierte Runde.
- Endlich mal wieder ein neues DJ-set. email@example.com, #1.
- Mal wieder von meiner eigenen Zeitplanung überholt worden. Die Selbstverwirklichung muss dann mal warten.