Burn that track! At least that’s what Luca Debonaire says.
Hey, the dance floor will burn again, when the clubs are allowed to open again. And then we will play house until the early morning, we will groove until we drop and – if we still have the strength – we will boogie all night long.
Have fun with my house set, the may edition.
Coconut Love – Tiam Wills & Jugement Dernier
Get Down – Angelo Ferreri & Angelo Scalici
Wanna Be Happy (Thomas Gold Mix) [feat. Max’C] – The Viron Ltd.
Give It Up (2011 Edit) – The Good Men
Close To My Lips – Franko Ferreri
Discoteca (Original Mix) – Block & Crown, Luca Debonaire
Hey Hey (Riva Starr Paradise Garage Club Mix) – Dennis Ferrer
Burn That Track (Original Mix) – Luca Debonaire
Rockin (DJ Delicious Presents Phunk-A-Delic) – DJ Delicious & Phunk-A-Delic
Got Raw (Club Mix) – My Digital Enemy
Deep in the Groove (Club Mix) – Block & Crown
House Music – Kid Massive
Long Train (Andrey Zenkoff Remix) – Jo Manji
Aerobic Martini – Charles Feelgood
Relentless Boogie – Pitch Deck
Don’t You Feel It – Full Intention
Get Up – Menini & Viani
I Feel It (Original Mix) – Chiqito
djing and more…
- Personal Branding: Coaching. Part 4
- Personal Branding: Coaching. Part 3
- Personal Branding: Coaching. Part 2
- Personal Branding: Coaching
- Personal branding for the visual arts: the importance of the artistic work.
- Personal Branding for the Visual Arts.
- 4 questions that will make your personal branding project go down the drain.
- Personal Branding, a journey?
- House Altar February 2022
- 4 years with a Surface Book. 4 months with its successor, the MacBook.