Anyone who has rummaged around in my blog will soon realize that, unlike many other personal branding experts, I don’t focus on personality, but on the performance of a person. Why? If you are a nice guy, but your performance is interchangeable, there is a good chance that your customer will still take the better-priced competitor. Your competitive advantages are limited.
If you are a nice guy and your service is unique and competitive, then a customer will accept a higher price or your future employer is willing to pay a higher salary. However, building a unique offering involves a lot of effort, unlike the little bit of klinkling around presenting yourself. More about this in the video.
- A Christmas gift for executives – personal branding with how2change
- All problems solved! Discover the power of the pBranding-Ishikawa-Diagram.
- Long live the freedom of theory! The new, practice-oriented approach in my marketing lecture at the THD
- How do you implement and improve your Personal Brand?
- Why is the marketing of one’s own personality an important complement to one’s own performance?
- Why does personal performance play such an important role in the development of a personal brand?
- What are the building blocks for a successful personal brand?
- Why you should think intensively about your own brand. I’ll give you 4 reasons.
- Personal Branding in (less) than 5 minutes is on the way