In the second part of my approach to the nature of a personal brand, I briefly dealt with the topic of performance and result orientation. In the third and last part, the focus is on personality. It is the core of the brand identity of a personal brand, similar to the brand identity of product brands. Here, it is primarily a matter of communicating an authentic and trustworthy image based on one’s own psychological profile. The highlights are presented in the video. Have fun watching.
- All problems solved! Discover the power of the pBranding-Ishikawa-Diagram.
- Long live the freedom of theory! The new, practice-oriented approach in my marketing lecture at the THD
- How do you implement and improve your Personal Brand?
- Why is the marketing of one’s own personality an important complement to one’s own performance?
- Why does personal performance play such an important role in the development of a personal brand?
- What are the building blocks for a successful personal brand?
- Why you should think intensively about your own brand. I’ll give you 4 reasons.
- Personal Branding in (less) than 5 minutes is on the way