The results of the survey on personal branding for artists again short and sweet. Today we’re looking at the following topics: How do artists compare to other accounts/sites/influencers? And the second exciting question right after that, which categories of artists do the participants follow?
How do artists compare to other accounts/sites/influencers?
The art and music category was chosen third most often by the participants. This result was really one of the big surprises in the whole study. The fact that the sports category landed relatively high was no surprise, nor was the poor showing of the science, management and business categories. The fact that fashion, cosmetics and beauty only landed in the midfield was also very interesting for us. And the gaming community seems to have completely different communication channels, Instagram is not one of the favorites. Let’s summarize briefly: Art and music is an interesting category for the participants. Combined with last week’s results (all age groups are on Instagram), a very positive result for artists.
Which artists do the participants follow?
Let’s look at the next graph. Which categories of artists do participants follow? The excellent performance of musicians, bands and singers was also again one of the big surprises. Then comes a very big gap to place 2,3,4 and 5. These categories of artists are not so highly ranked in the favor of the participants, as the just mentioned category 1. Why this is so, we will possibly see in the next few weeks with further results. In any case, we can already briefly summarize at this point that the places 2, 3, 4 and 5 still have some potential to rise to the top places in the favor of Instagram users.
That’s it for today. There will be more next week.
More about Personal Branding…
- Personal branding, the results of the survey. Part 5
- Personal branding, the results of the survey. Part 4.
- Personal branding, the results of the survey. Part 3
- Personal branding, the results of the survey. Part 2.
- Personal branding survey, the results of the survey. Part 1.
- Personal Branding for Artists – An Empirical Study, Part 1
- pBrand of the week: Matuschke
- A Christmas gift for executives – personal branding with how2change
- All problems solved! Discover the power of the pBranding-Ishikawa-Diagram.
- Long live the freedom of theory! The new, practice-oriented approach in my marketing lecture at the THD