Short, concise and to the point: I am extremely pleased that I was able to convince Atelier Verlag to publish an article about Personal Branding. I had expected a single, short article and was therefore very pleasantly surprised when Mr. Fritzsche made the offer to write a multi-part series of articles. Since I enjoy writing, I didn’t have to think twice about whether I wanted to do it or not. The first part of the series of articles appeared in issue 1/2022, the topic: do you really need personal branding in the visual arts? The second article has already appeared in the April/May issue and deals with the core of a Personal Brand, the artistic work itself.
More about Personal Branding…
- Personal branding for the visual arts: the importance of the artistic work.
- Personal Branding for the Visual Arts.
- 4 questions that will make your personal branding project go down the drain.
- Personal Branding, a journey?
- Personal Branding for musicians.
- Personal Branding for Artists – the entire study.
- Personal branding for DJs.
- Personal branding, the results of the survey. Part 8.
- Personal branding, the results of the survey. Part 7.
- Personal branding, the results of the survey. Part 6.