Hey pBranders, thursday next week (17.12.2020) at 6:00 pm there will be an early Christmas present for executives. I’ll be chatting with Christa Wilhelm, Tom Mühlmann and Daniel Frystacki about my favorite topic, personal branding. An interactive online event about personal branding as a success factor for executives.
Many many years ago, I worked intensively with Christa Wilhelm – at that time in her function as Head of Marketing at Microsoft Deutschland GmbH – on marketing dashboards, optimization of operational advertising campaigns and on defining value propositions. Then we lost sight of each other, because Christa started her own business how2change and I turned to other topics; still marketing, but other customers.
But you know the saying: you always meet twice in life. Not too long ago, I met Christa again and we talked about our areas of work without any obligation. We talked about personal branding and a few weeks ago I was invited to participate in the next interactive online event. There was not much to think about, I spontaneously said yes, because I personally like the format very much. Not much is revealed about the content, just a few keywords:
- Why is personal branding more than nice homepage, a fancy LinkedIn account and a little bit kling kling around your person?
- What exactly can be understood by a journey into one’s own competitiveness?
- What are the first steps in implementing a personal brand?
The rest is a surprise. I’m looking forward to the date next week and of course I’m also looking forward to a lively participation. Stay tuned.
- A Christmas gift for executives – personal branding with how2change
- All problems solved! Discover the power of the pBranding-Ishikawa-Diagram.
- Long live the freedom of theory! The new, practice-oriented approach in my marketing lecture at the THD
- How do you implement and improve your Personal Brand?
- Why is the marketing of one’s own personality an important complement to one’s own performance?
- Why does personal performance play such an important role in the development of a personal brand?
- What are the building blocks for a successful personal brand?
- Why you should think intensively about your own brand. I’ll give you 4 reasons.
- Personal Branding in (less) than 5 minutes is on the way