What do you want to see more of? The fourth part of the survey results on personal branding for artists.
Let’s start with more good news for all artists, it seamlessly links up with last week’s survey results: fans and followers are not keen on prize games.
After the good news the bad news, only very few are really satisfied with what an artist offers to his fans and followers. Now – short and sweet – the remaining results.
A big surprise are number 1 and number 2 of the evaluation in combination with number 4. Here again everything revolves around the actual work of the artist. A wonderful opportunity to stand out from the masses of other artists by providing insight behind the scenes of an artist’s life in an target-audience-oriented and creative way.
Number 3 is no surprise, analogous to last week’s survey results.
Number 6 and number 7 are also interesting, why? Apparently, fans and followers certainly expect an artist to display a certain amount of serious thoughtfulness and thereby stand out from the crowd of his/her competitors.
In contrast, interaction with fans and followers is a rather insignificant aspect of an artist’s account.
English Translation of the questions (in the order in which they are listed in the diagram):
- more entertaining photos/videos of his/her activity (e.g. music videos, dance videos, etc.)
- more surprising and creative ideas
- more insights into his/her private life, hobbies, etc.
- more insights into his/her daily routine
- more stimulating and inspiring posts
- more posts that make the artist stand out from the mainstream
- more information about the artist’s future events
- more great, beautiful photos/videos of herself/himself
- more interaction of the artist with his/her followers
- everything is fine, I don’t want any more
- more prize games
That’s it for today. There will be more next week.
More about Personal Branding…
- Personal Branding: Coaching. Part 4
- Personal Branding: Coaching. Part 3
- Personal Branding: Coaching. Part 2
- Personal Branding: Coaching
- Personal branding for the visual arts: the importance of the artistic work.
- Personal Branding for the Visual Arts.
- 4 questions that will make your personal branding project go down the drain.
- Personal Branding, a journey?
- Personal Branding for musicians.
- Personal Branding for Artists – the entire study.