During my time at Siemens I learned a a lot about concepts and their implementation. In too many cases my colleagues spent too much time developing an exciting and more or less perfect concept. But they completely forgot the implementation and continuous improvement process. Having these situations in mind I developed a simple but effective continuous improvement process for your personal brand. In the video you will find the short overview. Enjoy the video.
- Long live the freedom of theory! The new, practice-oriented approach in my marketing lecture at the THD
- How do you implement and improve your Personal Brand?
- Why is the marketing of one’s own personality an important complement to one’s own performance?
- Why does personal performance play such an important role in the development of a personal brand?
- What are the building blocks for a successful personal brand?
- Why you should think intensively about your own brand. I’ll give you 4 reasons.
- Personal Branding in (less) than 5 minutes is on the way